Sunday, December 7, 2008

I do have a life, really

If the sporadic-ness does not show I have a life, then I'll be happy to write about it. I live on the east coast and love my state. My hobbies are reading - books and blogs - textile art (stamped crossstich. And I like to cook, much to my fiancee's fear since he's more meat and potatoes and I'm more..."esoteric".

I am a Christian, an Independent Liberal, and right handed. I'm African-American, though with Anglo-Saxon background, like 60% of most blacks. I'm reluctant to show my picture due to both security concerns (hey, I'm paranoid) but also the field I'm in tends to be hyper-sensistive - no not NSA, higher education; though I am planning to get involved health care to expand my choices as well as my wallet.

1 comment:

JMK said...

Hey! Having a life's a GOOD thing.

This online stuff is a mere outlet...an enjoyable (within reason) diversion.

Sounds like you have your priorities in order.